Info & Tips
- Wall to wall carpets should be cleaned on a regular basis (vacuumed at minimum of once a week). It is also recommended by the industry leaders (Shaw industries and the IRC) to have a professional steam clean every 6 to 18 months. Doing this will assure your carpet maintains its beauty and value for many more long years.
- Please use only toxin free environment friendly products (they should be clearly marked!), not only that you will help maintain a healthy indoor environment you will also discover that they clean just as good as custom cleaning products. We make a point in using only environment friendly products. We care for the environment and health of our customers and loved ones.
- Another good tip is to rotate your area rugs at least once a month. It will keep the unavoidable ware and tare to a minimum and evens out the differences.
- Never rub stains and spots, blot them gently and apply proper stain removers, if uncertain consult a professional.
- If you decide to clean your upholstery on your own you should be very careful! As some fabrics may be sensitive to some cleaning agents. You can try brushing the upholstery gently, and leave the stain removal to a professional. A regular brush of the upholstery will help it last for many more years.
- Lastly, the best thing you can do is to simply maintain your household items, and when you need a professional, call a professional. This is the best way to keep its value, look and feel.